- Missouri Bank, known popularly as Mobank, is a financial institution,They’re not using social media to “sell” anything, but instead utilize social media as a way to build upon the community-minded philosophy.
- 1st Mariner Bank,has formulated a new and popular type of checking account from the feedback of the people they received via social media.
- Bank of America post the questions on Twitter that they get on typical channels like via telephone or in person, according to David Knapp, who maintains the bank’s Twitter account
- Citi – one of the big banks using social media to build a community around its brand. As expected for such a large financial institution.One good example is the “Make a Difference, One Friend at a Time” on facebook.
- Nicolet National Bank has used social media in order to be more transparent.
Lets hope hdfc netbanking is available on the facebook.