AllPeers extension was a freeware, closed source for Mozilla Firefox. The extension allowed to build a social network and share files using the P2P model. He used the style of communication darknet peer-to-peer, the files and information sharing among users were only available to users who are in their access lists – its’ private network of trust. “AllPeers beta version was released on August 24, 2006, and in March 2008, through a statement on its official blog, the creators of this application said they deactivated the service due to low subscriber growth was below what investors expected.
Worked in the Microsoft Windows, GNU / Linux and Mac OS X, once downloaded, it became a toolbar in Firefox.
This application was also to allow instant messaging with people you are sharing files.
Other Latest Questions:
- What does vitamin k do?
- How to reset battery?
- How can I share a file with my whole staff, like Google Docs, but not use anything in the cloud? Please RT
- How to reset a nokia n95?
- Who has a wii system???
- How to open tga files?
- What is the gop?
- What is the cardiovascular system?
- What is the best form of exercise?
- How many calories in a pear?
- What does oral herpes look like?
- What is the meaning of advent?
- How many psalms are in the book of psalms?
- What is the chemical equation for photosynthesis?
- What is the proclamation of 1763?
- What is the caste system?
- What is the best web design software?